Barratt at Brooklands
Join our happy residents & embrace all that Brooklands has to offer! Discover 3 & 4-bedroom homes at one of Milton Keynes most popular developments.
Enjoy a medical centre, shops, schools & more all within walking distance. Known as the ‘City in the Country,’ Milton Keynes offers excellent leisure options & unrivalled transport links.
We offer a variety of 3- and 4-bedroom homes with price range Started from £390,995 to £534,995
- Company History:
Barratt is a British housebuilding company founded in 1953 by Sir Laurie Barratt, who built his first home himself. The company has consistently grown and became listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1968
- Barratt’s Achievements:
Barratt has constructed over 400,000 homes across the UK and has developed new designs and techniques to meet market and environmental needs. The company has received numerous awards and recognition for the quality and innovation of its products.
- Product Range:
Barratt offers a variety of home types, from small apartments to luxurious villas, targeting all social and economic segments. They operate under different brand names, such as Barratt London, David Wilson Homes, and Oakleigh.
- Barratt’s Vision:
Barratt aims to be the leading residential property developer in the UK, committed to delivering high-quality, sustainable, and affordable homes. Customer satisfaction, employee well-being, shareholder value, and community impact are their priorities.
Brooklands has all the essential amenities on your doorstep:
There are range of Ofsted rated
- ‘outstanding’ & ‘good’ Schools amongst the education establishments on the development:
- Brooklands Farm Primary and Brooklands Primary
- Walton High Secondary School
- Broughton Manor Preparatory School
- Brooklands Square boasts everything you could need on a development from:
- A health centre and a Gym
- A range of shops such as :
- a Sainsburys local
- Lidl and other quaint stores for leisurely browsing
- Coffee shops and eateries:
- A large, central brook can be seen on entry to the development offering beautiful views and pleasant walks
- A large circular green area in the centre of the site provides a beautiful public open space.
- Children will enjoy one of the many play areas throughout the development
- Efficient, modern design
- Every new home we build at Brooklands has been designed with the future in mind. We use innovative design and smart technologies to make your new home more economical, comfortable and enjoyable to live in.
- Brooklands is being built with the latest energy efficient materials with a dedication to conserving the local environment and its surrounding beauty:
- Inside every home you will find insulated walls, windows, roofs, external doors, and we also fit energy efficient boilers and appliances.
- In each of our brand-new homes we use efficient heating systems, insulation throughout and double glazing to help your home stay energy-efficient day in, day out.
- Our homes are up to 64% more energy-efficient, so you could save up to £2,200 per year on your bills.*
- And with built-in water-saving appliances, your home can help you cut consumption by 26% per person^, per day, compared to the national average.
- Fen Street, Milton Keynes, MK10 7EL Excellent road links to the A43, A45 and the M1. In just a 15-minute drive you can reach the center of Northampton, Milton Keynes is known as the ‘City in the country’.
- It is the ideal area for a diverse way of living; there is no need to travel to get the best of both worlds, Milton Keynes has it all.
- Just 9 minutes away is the centre of Milton Keynes: explore an abundance of retail outlets including Harrods Beauty, John Lewis & many more. You’ll also enjoy a fantastic night life with lively cocktail bars & candle lit eateries. Continue an indulgent weekend & take a spa day at Champneys Henlow or book a night away at Woburn Center Parcs; less than an hour from your new home.
- Milton Keynes is also fit for those with an active lifestyle: enjoy a day at Willen Lake & partake in Water sports, an assault course & bike rides. Why not head over to Xscape for indoor sky-diving, Ski-ing & more! A short drive to Woburn Sands will allow you to fit in a round of Golf & take up outdoor swimming.
- Woburn sands offer’s the perfect Sunday well spent with Markets, quaint cafes, local eateries & independent boutiques for a relaxing Sunday stroll.
Barratt offers flexible payment options, including the Part Exchange plan, allowing you to sell your current home to Barratt and purchase a new home without the need for a chain or agency fees.