Barratt Homes at Linmere
Linmere is an award-winning development located in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, just off junction 11a of the M1 and a short drive from the local town center.
Surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks, Linmere has something to offer everyone, whether you are a first-time buyer or a family looking to join a thriving new community.
On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops including a Lidl, a children’s adventure playground, The Farmstead – a central meeting place at the heart of Linmere, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy.
We offer a variety of 3- and 4-bedroom homes with price range Started from £362,500 to £432,500
- Company History:
Barratt is a British housebuilding company founded in 1953 by Sir Laurie Barratt, who built his first home himself. The company has consistently grown and became listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1968
- Barratt’s Achievements:
Barratt has constructed over 400,000 homes across the UK and has developed new designs and techniques to meet market and environmental needs. The company has received numerous awards and recognition for the quality and innovation of its products.
- Product Range:
Barratt offers a variety of home types, from small apartments to luxurious villas, targeting all social and economic segments. They operate under different brand names, such as Barratt London, David Wilson Homes, and Oakleigh.
- Barratt’s Vision:
Barratt aims to be the leading residential property developer in the UK, committed to delivering high-quality, sustainable, and affordable homes. Customer satisfaction, employee well-being, shareholder value, and community impact are their priorities.
- Set down roots at this exciting new community. Enjoy open spaces for recreation and wellness. All you need is within walking distance, including:
- Enjoy growing your own fruit or vegetables with allotments on-site
- Lidl supermarket now open within the development
- The Farmstead – the hub and central meeting place with an adventure play area for children
- Extension to Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Thornhill primary school now open
- New primary and sports facilities
- New secondary school includes sixth form opening soon
- Efficient, modern design
- Every new home we build at Brooklands has been designed with the future in mind. We use innovative design and smart technologies to make your new home more economical, comfortable and enjoyable to live in.
- Brooklands is being built with the latest energy efficient materials with a dedication to conserving the local environment and its surrounding beauty:
- Inside every home you will find insulated walls, windows, roofs, external doors, and we also fit energy efficient boilers and appliances.
- In each of our brand-new homes we use efficient heating systems, insulation throughout and double glazing to help your home stay energy-efficient day in, day out.
- Our homes are up to 64% more energy-efficient, so you could save up to £2,200 per year on your bills. *
- And with built-in water-saving appliances, your home can help you cut consumption by 26% per person^, per day, compared to the national average.
Homes at Linmere will be extra special. Each home has a traditional design styled with quality materials and tasteful fixtures and fittings. Reserve early in the construction process and you can benefit from being able to personalize your new home using our choices range.
Linmere is within walking distance of everyday amenities and local villages. Dunstable Downs, which is part of the Chiltern Hills, is just a ten-minute drive away – perfect if you love to explore, walk, or cycle!
Linmere is positioned adjacent to the newly completed M1 junction, M1/A5 link road providing quick access to Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and St Albans.
If you enjoy trips away to national or international destinations, Luton Airport is a ten-minute drive away. Both Leagrave train station, and Luton Airport Parkway station connect you to London in less than an hour during peak times.
Barratt offers flexible payment options, including the Part Exchange plan, allowing you to sell your current home to Barratt and purchase a new home without the need for a chain or agency fees.