Hayes Village by barratt homes:
Set next to the iconic Grand Union Canal and surrounded by 9 acres of green space. Hayes Village is an exciting new community forming in west London, once home to the former Nestle Factory.
This canal side community is truly starting to come to life, so far we’ve built over 350 of the 1,500 new homes – creating a new residential hotspot.
Hayes Village is a regeneration and part of an area undergoing significant investment and transformation. Served by Crossrail, Hayes & Harlington station is just a 9-minute walk away, enabling the area to have faster connections into the city than many Zone 2 locations.
We offers a 2 and 3 bedroom homes with price range from £327,000 to £539,000
- Company History:
Barratt is a British housebuilding company founded in 1953 by Sir Laurie Barratt, who built his first home himself. The company has consistently grown and became listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1968
- Barratt’s Achievements:
Barratt has constructed over 400,000 homes across the UK and has developed new designs and techniques to meet market and environmental needs. The company has received numerous awards and recognition for the quality and innovation of its products.
- Product Range:
Barratt offers a variety of home types, from small apartments to luxurious villas, targeting all social and economic segments. They operate under different brand names, such as Barratt London, David Wilson Homes, and Oakleigh.
- Barratt’s Vision:
Barratt aims to be the leading residential property developer in the UK, committed to delivering high-quality, sustainable, and affordable homes. Customer satisfaction, employee well-being, shareholder value, and community impact are their priorities.
Why buy new?
- We design our homes so they are energy efficient, so you could have cheaper bills each month.
- Our homes are low maintenance, so you don’t need to worry about DIY.
- You could add your personal touch by picking the details for your home.
- All our homes come with a 2 year fixture and fittings warranty and a 10 year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
- You can buy with confidence knowing that we have won awards for our quality year after year and that over 90% of our customers would recommend us^, for 14 years in a row.
Fancy getting a sneak peek into life next to the iconic Grand Union Canal?
Come and view our new show apartment and discover inspiring interiors carefully curated by IKEA and experience how they could design your new home to fit your taste and needs.
Our 3-bedroom homes at Hayes Village offer the ideal space for your family to grow and make memories that will last a lifetime.
You can enjoy weekend visits to Windsor Castle as we’re just a 28-minute drive away, whilst also being in close proximity to some of the countries leading educational institutions.
Site and location:
- Hayes is a welcoming, well-connected corner of west London
- Amenities within easy reach of the development include a busy high street, an Asda Superstore, a library, cinema and sports centre
- Hayes Park School is just a short drive from the development
- For the great outdoors, Cranford Park and Minet Country Park are both less than 10 minutes away
- Walk to Hayes & Harlington station in under 10 minutes.
With Crossrail now open, you can reach:
– Bond Street in 24 minutes
– Paddington in 20 minutes
– Heathrow in 6 minutes
· For drivers, it takes under 5 minutes to reach the M4
- This landmark site was previously home to the Nestle factory
- The development will provide over 1,500 new homes
- Take advantage of a new canal-side realm, over 9 acres of new green space, a walking trail, a 200m running track, outdoor exercise equipment and the residents’ gym – now open!
- There is also cycle storage and car parking available for residents’
- Café/coffee shop
- Canoe Club
- Community centre
Buy with a 5% deposit and Deposit Unlock
With Deposit Unlock, whether you’re a first time buyer or an existing homeowner, you could buy selected new homes, with just a 5% deposit.
What is Deposit Unlock?
- The scheme is devised in collaboration with lenders and the housebuilding industry.
- It enables first time buyers and existing homeowners to purchase a new-build home with a 5% deposit*.
- It provides customers with competitively priced mortgage products up to £750,000 and makes buying a new home more affordable.
- The scheme is exclusively available on selected new-build homes.
- Find out more about the benefits and how to apply below.
What are the benefits?
- You can buy a new home with a 95% mortgage.
- The scheme allows customers to access a low deposit mortgage at competitive interest rates.
How do I apply?
- Search for a new home near you below and contact us today.
- We will then put you in touch with a specialist New Homes Mortgage Adviser who can help you arrange your mortgage using Deposit Unlock.